the FTB Residency
APPLICATIONS REOPEN EARLY 2019
In a recent survey of 100+ small businesses, 87% didn't plan to hire first-time job seekers, mostly because "grads don't understand how to work until they work".
We give you just that--a paid, concise 4-month experience that prepares you to hit the world. It's a slap-in-the-face for your school's career fair. Come discover yourself through wiring assessments, learn the skills/software today's companies need, build relationships with local leaders, and get measurable output for your resumé. We simply prepare you to succeed.
Over just sixteen weeks, relocate to Birmingham, AL with a dozen (soon-to-be) new friends. Live in community downtown with room/board included, travel to campuses around the country, attend weekly social outings, and most importantly, get your hands dirty uncovering your gifts. As the end approaches, we'll even help you land that first real job.
* accommodations, food, happy hours, travel and weekly outings included
* $6,000 stipend with earned bonuses
* exposure to specific fields of study--marketing, operations, design, sales, logistics
* weekly office hours to discuss your strengths/weaknesses
* real, measurable experience in resumé-building tasks related to field of study
* optional post-residency job placement
who we are
Applications reopen early 2019. Sign up to be notified when they do.